GENERATOR SALES AND INSTALLATION COORDINATOR
Seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to assist with growing demand for generator supply and installation. The successful candidate must have strong leadership, communication and organizational skills and enjoy meeting with our amazing customers. Sales experience considered an asset.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of UDA ConstructionSuite software considered an asset.
- Comfortable with frequent travel in assigned territory
- Strong presentation skills
- Valid Drivers' license and proven good driving record are mandatory
- Effective analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Efficient at negotiating, time management
- Willing to travel as required
- Respond to all inquiries on Generac products
- Act as Generac liaison
- Attend consultations to provide on-site estimates
- Provide estimates to customers
- Coordinate installations with local utility and gas companies and Electrical Safety Authority
- Schedule Generator installations, annual maintenance servicing as well as troubleshooting
- Provide sales reports as required
- Maintain generator inventory
- Ensure proper billing of generator sales
- Attend Trade Shows, training seminars, webinars and conventions
- Order material as required
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience and knowledge of Generac products. Howell Electric offers an excellent group benefits program as well as employer matching RRSP.
North Grenville and surrounding areas with up to +1 hour of travel to site.
Candidates must include a cover letter to be considered and should forward their resumes via e-mail
Howell Electric is not only an Elite Generac generator dealer but is also a leader in Residential and
Commercial electrical contracting since 2002.
The drive and commitment behind our success is in the quality of our people.