The drive and commitment behind our success is in the quality of our people.
We are currently not recruiting for certified electricians; however, we do appreciate your interest and if you would like to submit a resume for future consideration as a 309A Journeyperson certified electrician, the qualifications that we require are listed below.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Installing, replacing and repairing electrical controls and panel boxes
- Splicing, joining and connecting wires
- Testing and measuring voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- Troubleshooting and isolating faults
- You are capable of independent decision making, problem solving, troubleshooting and multi-tasking
- 309A Journeyperson certificate
- Applicant must hold a valid High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Applicant must possess a valid driver's licence
- Knowledge and training of WHMIS and Fall Protection an asset
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive compensation and group benefits package
All employment opportunities with Howell Electric are subject to specific job skill requirements, qualifications and preferred experience. The employment opportunities provided on this web page are for informational purposes only and subject to change in availability and content at any time without prior notice. Future employment opportunities will be posted on are website as well as local papers.